Our next Ohio Safe Routes Network – All Network Meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 10am via GoToWebinar and at the Mid Ohio Regional Planning Commission (MORPC). To attend via GoToWebinar, follow the link below to register, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to attend. If you will attend in person, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , and I will send you a parking pass closer to the date.
Our agenda will be of interest to all, but if you are new to the Ohio Safe Routes Network, I encourage you to attend!
- Access Ohio 2040 – Ohio’s Long Range Transportation Plan – Presentation by the Ohio Department of Transportation
- 2013 A Year In Review – Ohio Successes and Highlights/Action Team accomplishments
- 2014: Where We Are Headed!
- State Collaborative Opportunity: Ohio’s Five Year State Health Improvement Plan
- Ohio Safe Routes Action Plan: updates and approval
- Action Teams: Goals and Participation
- Safe Routes to School National Partnership Updates
Feel free to forward this on to anyone you feel would be interested in our Network directives: leveraging funding for Safe Routes and pedestrian/cycling initiatives, Complete Street/street scale improvement policy and shared use policy improvements, to benefit Ohioans. Increasing physical activity, improving health and investing in opportunities for Ohioans to be active is essential!
Please register for SAO – Ohio All Network Meeting on Nov 5, 2013 10:00 AM EST at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.